Aromatherapy uses essential oils in holistic treatments to improve health and emotional wellbeing and restore balance to the body.With the pressure of today’s modern society, aromatherapy with its holistic approach to health and wellbeing, can be used to intervene and prevent long term problems occurring.
Essential oils are highly concentrated volatile substances extracted from essences extracted from plants, flowers, trees, fruit, bark, grasses, and seeds with distinctive therapeutic psychological and physiological properties which improve and prevent illness.Essential oils are usually captured by steam distillation, a process whose origins can be traced back to ancient Mesopotamia.
The gentle manipulation of the body along with the purifying scents of essential oils encourage lymphatic drainage, which assists in the elimination of toxins.
- Lemongrass and myrtle are a couple of essential oils helpful in the removal of toxins from the body.
Relaxation and stress release
THE SESSION IS BASED IN A CALM AND GREEN AREA WITH MATCHING INSIDE SURROUNDINGS SO YOU REALLY CAN GET INTO YOUR SILENCE AND DEPTH IN ORDER TO SLOW DOWN AND RELEASE HARMFUL OVER TENSION.
Enhanced mental awareness
The scents of essential oils and stimulation of massage on the body activates the olfactory nerves in the brain, which amplifies serotonin production and enhances a person’s mental capacity.
- Essential oils that are used to stimulate the body and mind include juniper berry, sage and vetiver.
TOUCH AND SUBTLE SWEET PHYSICAL SENSATIONS MAKES US HAPPIER AND RELEASES SEROTONIN IN THE BODY ON A BIOCHEMICAL LEVEL. HUMANS NEED A LOT, A LOT OF TOUCH AND CARE, JUST LIKE CATS DO HAVE THEIR BARE MINIMUM CARESS A DAY. TOUCH, ATTENTION AND CARING WATERS. THE LOVE PLANT IN US AND IN OUR CELLS.
With an aromatherapy massage, parts of the body are gently manipulated, which increases blood flow to the muscles and vital organs.
- An aromatherapy massage enhances the flow of blood via the absorption of oils through the skin and into the bloodstream.
- Essential oils used to encourage circulation and strengthen capillaries are cypress, frankincense, grapefruit, juniper berry and sandalwood.
Premenstrual syndrome affects millions of women each month, plaguing them with bloating, fatigue and increased sensitivity to pain.
- Fortunately, the unpleasant markers of PMS are known to be eliminated via aromatherapy massage.
- Oils that are used to treat PMS symptoms are birch, jasmine and patchouli.
PLAN A VISIT
Your Body Massage Therapy should be the Highliht of your week. It is a delicious gift you can give to your body,mind and soul, so be sure to prepare yourself a bit to get relaxed in order to be able to fully recharge and benefit from it. I am well aware that it is very hard to let go of stress and anxiety, but you can simply ask yourself and make a deal with your innr being: ok. listen. i know you wanna run forward to the future or to the past and talk without stopping in mind mind, but please: just chillout for one hour only and we will come out better at the end. 🙂
Tips to enjoy your Massage to the Most:
1. Start to relax yourself mentally and emotionally an hour before it starts.
2. Do not drink or consume any stimulants, big and heavy meals, or really toxic thing 2-3 hours before you start: energy would be consumed by digestion and detoxification instead of healing and resting.
3. Turn off your phone and any other devices for the time being. You deserve to be immersed inside yourself and body for an hour without being interrupted.
4. Take a Shower at home or at the location before and be conscious about personal hygiene.
5. Be sure to give voice to your wishes and needs, likes and dislikes in order to enjoy the session best tailored for your needs.
6. Drink plenty of fresh and clean water before and after: Massage is a great detoxifyer so help the process with hydraging yourself.